INFORMATION OF THE FACTORY
Scientific-production association (NPO) «AeroVolga» deals with:
- design of aircrafts of normal category;
- production of aircrafts;
- aircraft tests;
- distribution of its ready products;
- exploitation and repair of aircrafts, which belong to the normal category according to the AP-23 (21).
- The enterprise was established in 2002.
- In 2005 enterprise OOO NPO «AeroVolga» received operator's certificate ÀÎN No. AON 1005009.
NPO «AeroVolga» has licenses for the following types of activity:
- License No. 3239-À-ÀÒ-R of 14.12.2006. For Construction of aviation techniques, including aviation techniques of double duty. Activity type: construction of civil aircraft (EKPS classes 1510);
- License No. 3240-À-ÀÒ-P of 14.12.2006. For Production of aviation techniques, including aviation techniques of double duty. Activity type: production of civil aircraft (EKPS classes 1510);
- License No. 3241-À-ÀÒ-R of 14.12.2006. For Repair of aviation techniques, including aviation techniques of double duty. Activity type: repair of civil aircraft (EKPS classes 1510);
- In 2004 test pilot M.M. Emanov flied with the first prototype.
In 2006 the most perspective modification of engine of series 37: Ì-337C with power increased by 25%, with increased by 20% resource and with reduced by 15% specific fuel consumption was settled in the aircraft LA-8. The construction of the aircraft was modified in the corresponding way.
In 2008 the engine Lycoming 540 (235 h.p.) was integrated.
The special versions of the aircraft LA-8 are under construction: sanitary, transport, air taxi, administrative aircraft.
The anti-ice system is constructed.
At the end of the year 2007 the first stage of aerodrome and production complex near the settlement Krasniy Yar, Samara Region, in 30 km. from Samara city. The full course of aviation techniques production – from design and scientific researches till tests, including flight tests, and service.
The capacity of the first stage is up to 15 aircrafts per year, the full capacity (second and third stages) – up to 100 aircrafts per year. The existence of the own aerodrome makes flight tests easier. On boards 1 and 2 more than 200 hours of flight factory tests were made.
ÎÎÎ NPO «AeroVolga» has high qualified staff.
NPO «AeroVolga» has the following services:
- construction office;
- office of the chief technologist
- metrology and quality control office;
- flight-experimental group, including service;
- marketing office;
- production division. Total number– 80 persons.